Dear Génie customer,
On this page you’ll find our ‘’return policy’’. First of all, I would like to reassure you that your satisfaction is very important to us here at Génie and we will do everything we can to ensure that our products meet your needs and are of the highest quality.
From the delivery date, you have a period of 14 calendar days to contact us about any problems you have with the product.
- My item is damaged or doesn’t meet my expectations
We’re so sorry to hear this, at Génie we pride ourselves on only shipping the highest quality products. Please send an email to [email protected] containing:
- A short description of the problem
- A picture of the defective product
- What you would like from us – a refund or a replacement product sent out (at our expense, of course!)
We will aim to get back to you within a working day of receiving your message.
2. I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel my order
If you are cancelling your order because you changed your mind and haven’t opened the parcel, please email [email protected] to let us know. We will:
- Request you send the order back to us, so we can avoid waste (You will be responsible for covering the shipping charge).
- Once we have received your return, if it is unopened, we will process a full refund for your order value and original shipping costs.
In any case, if you’re not entirely happy with our products, we’re not happy either – we want to hear from you. We are a young company and we are looking to meet the expectations of every one of our customers.
If you have comments, suggestions, any problems or concerns, feel free to write to us either on the website page in the ‘’contact us’’ section, by our email [email protected] or by messaging 07395 523164 and we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Our postal address can be obtained by getting in touch with us by email.