This soap-making kit refill option is for those who have previously bought our Eucalyptus & Loofah Soap-Making Kit and would love to do it again.
What is in your Soap-Making Kit Refill Option (all ingredients are pre-weighted for you) :
- 215g of Vegetable-based melt and pour soap base (Stephenson melt-and-pour soap ingredients)
- 5ml of Eucalyptus & Grapefruit essential oil
- Nettle Leaf Powder
- 2 pieces of loofah
- Jute string to make your ”soap on a rope” and a mini bamboo stick.
- Silicone moulds (as you already have 2 from the previous kit!)
What you will need at home :
- Your Génie Soap-Making Kit
- 1 microwave safe bowl (or even just a mug)
- 2 non-staining spoons (i.e. stainless steel)
- A microwave (or a double boiler – i.e. like you would use for melting chocolate)
- A safe & clean place to work.
To find the instructions, click here 🙂
Finally, brag about your new amazing soap bars on social media so we can see the results of your hard work! Please tag @geniesoaps on Facebook or Instagram! 🙂
Complete list of ingredients :
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, propylene Glycol, Eucalyptus Globulus Seed Oil (Eucalyptus essential oil), Citrus paradisi Peel Oil (Grapefruit essential oil), Indigofera Tinctoria Root Powder (Nettle leaf powder), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate,Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate,
Allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.